JOB TITLE: SPONSOR-A-CHILD CO-WORKER (SAC)
- Maintain and develop SAC program particularly, make long-term children ministry strategy.
- Contact and communicate with head office to run SAC program accordingly.
- Manage and update SAC data every 3 years.
- Arrange and guide sponsors’ visitation trips to build relationship between them and their SAC children
- Make SAC mid-year and annual report in both English & Vietnamese.
- Design SAC Annual letter and guide SAC children to write to their sponsors annually.
- Translate SAC letters into English to send to sponsors and do translation for other letters between sponsors and SAC children.
- Organize SAC activities such as training, Vacation Bible School, Education Improvement Program…
- Communicate and work with fields to make sure SAC activities to be carried out accordingly.
- Looking for suitable volunteers to support SAC activities when it is necessary.
- Travel to fields to visit SAC children and support Short-term Mission Team in need, carry out necessary works.
- Seek local sponsors for SAC projects.
- Support and perform other duties as assigned in general events of SALM.
- Be a mature Christian, love God and have a desire to serve God.
- Have a passion for children and have experiences in children works.
- Being able to work in a cross-cultural environment.
- Be humble, diligent and willing to learn.
- Well organizational and administrative skills.
- Teamwork & time management skill.
- Good in English skills.
- Office computer proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet and e-mail)
- Be willing to travel on weekends.
- 27 years old +
To apply, please submit (1) Your CV in English; (2) Your Personal Salvation Testimony (including your calling testimony) to Salt & Light Ministry. Email: email@example.com (Mr. Luke Nguyen)
Suitable applicants will be contacted for interview.
Bài vở cộng tác và góp ý xin gửi về firstname.lastname@example.org